If you are thinking of preparing a delicious sweet at home but not getting an easy recipe then this is the one for you.The main thing you want at home is only a pineapple.This recipe is that easy and delicious and I am sure it will win your guests heart.
- Pineapple (small pieces) – 2 cup
- Scraped Coconut – 2 cup
- Sugar – 2 cup
- Ghee – 1/2 cup
Method of preparation:
- Heat ghee in a Kadai
- Grind the pineapple slices and add it to the ghee
- Add coconut and mix well
- Add sugar and stir till the sugar melts
- Cook till all the moisture is absorbed
- The mixture finally forms a lump
- Grease an aluminum tin with ghee and transfer the mixture to tin
- Spread it evenly and set aside to cool
- Refrigerate for one hour
- Cut into square and serve.
NB : Turn off the flame before the sugar melts and becomes light brown colour while cooking.