This is a very easy and quick evening snack. Please try this home.
First let’s see the ingredients for this preparation.
- Bread slices – 4
- Egg -1
- Onion – 1 small
- Tomato – 1 small
- Capsicum – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves- 1 tspn
- Grated cheese- 1.5 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – half tspn
- Ghee – to toast bread
- Chop onion, tomato, capsicum and coriander leaves
- Cut out the middle square portion of all the bread slices and keep it aside
- Take a bowl and add 1 egg
- Beat the egg properly with a sppon or beater
- Now add the chopped vegetables, salt and pepper powder to it
- Take a pan and add 1 tspn of ghee
- Place the bread over pan
- Add the egg mix in the centre of bread
- Add the grated cheese over the egg mix
- Then, replace the cut portion of the bread
- After 40 sec,turn the bread upside down
- Wait for 30 seconds and our Stuffed Bread is ready to serve.