Cheesecakes are smooth desserts which has got more than one layer. The mid layer has got a texture similar to that of a mousse and the bottom layer is a bit crunchy. The top portion can be filled with fruits, crushes or whipping cream as per your choice. This is one of the most easy dessert which you can prepare at your home.
Here is the recipe of a cheesecake which requires no baking, but the result is amazing. This no-bake cheesecake can be prepared for parties or special occasions, where you want to impress your guests. Both the crust and the creamy layer requires no baking. So, you will not be stuck in the kitchen for the whole day to prepare this dessert.
The top layer is completely based on your preference. Since blueberry crush was in my home, I had used it as the topping. You can replace it with caramel, hot fudge, whipping cream, nutella, etc.
The total preparation time is 30 minutes. You can refrigerate overnight for the best results. This cheese cake can serve 12 persons. Now, let us move to the recipe part. Make sure you have all the ingredients at your home. I had given step by step method with images on how to prepare this delicious cheesecake. Do check it out and try this dessert in your home also.
1.) For biscuit crust :
- Marie Biscui – 180 g (you can use any biscuit)
- Melted butter – 100 g
2.) For cheese cake :
- Cream cheese – 200g
- Powdered sugar – 150 g
- Gelatine – 2 teaspoon
- Fresh cream – 200 g
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
3.) For topping :
- Blueberry crush – 3 tablespoon
Method of preparation :
1.) Preparation of crust :
- Add the biscuits to a mixer or food processor and blend it to fine pieces
- Then add melted butter to it and mix properly using a spatula
- Transfer this mixture to a springform pan and make sure the biscuit crumbs are evenly distributed on the bottom of the pan. You can use a tall glass to press this mix into a flat layer.
- Keep this pan aside, while we go for the preparation of cheese cake
2.) Preparation of cheese cake :
- Take a bowl and add cream cheese
- Soak gelatine in water
- Now add lemon juice and powdered sugar to the bowl
- Mix everything until it becomes creamy
- Double boil the gelatine to form a liquid without lumps in it
- Then add fresh cream and vanilla essence to the bowl, whisk until it becomes completely smooth
- Add the gelatine to the prepared cream and mix well
- Pour this batter into the springform pan as the second layer over the biscuit crust
- Refrigerate the cheesecake to set, you can chill it overnight for the best result
- Cover the cheesecake with a plastic wrap
3.) Preparation of topping :
- Once the cheese cake is set, take it out of the refrigerator and spread the blueberry crush over it as the top layer
- Instead of using spatula, you can swirl the pan slowly so that the topping is evenly distributed over the cheese cake
- Chill it again for 30 minutes
- Cut and serve our delicious cheesecake.