This simple spicy sweet corn dish belongs to the street food category in India. This recipe is easy to customize based on your taste. Here the corn is boiled in pressure cooker and is mixed with spices uniformly over it. The addition of butter over the boiled corns provides an intense aroma and I bet you will finish off your plate within seconds. Have a look at this recipe and prepare it for your loved ones. You may avoid chilli powder if you are serving for your little ones at home.
- Corn – 1
- Butter – 2 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Lime juice – 1/2 teaspoon
Method of preparation :
- Pressure cook the corn by adding 2 cups of water for 2 to 3 whistles
- Allow the pressure to release naturally
- Take a plate and mix butter, red chilli powder, salt and lime juice
- Using a spatula or brush, spread thus masala paste evenly on the corn
- Now cut the corn into 5 to 6 pieces in round shape
- Eat it hot and enjoy.