This dish which usually seen as main course item in South East Asia, especially in all Chinese restaurants.
It is easy to prepare as we mix rice with vegetables. So it in short a healty dish at same time many people favorite.
First let’s see the ingredients for this preparation.
- Basmati Rice – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1.5 tbsp
- Water – 1.5 cups
- Onion – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 tsp
- Capsicum- 2 tbsp
- Carrot – 3 tbsp
- Cabbage – 3 tbsp
- Beans – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 3.5 tbsp(1.5 for rice and 2 for vegetables)
- Pepper powder- 1/4 tsp
- Soya sauce- 1 tbsp
- Salt – as required
- Wash the rice properly and soak for 20 minutes
- Drain the the rice and fry it for 2 minutes using 1.5 tbsp of oil in a pressure cooker.
- Add 1.5 cups of water ,salt and little coriander leaves to it
- Now close the lid of pressure cooker and allow the rice to boil till it reaches 1 steam.
- Chop all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Take a big kadai /pan and add 2 tbsp of oil to it
- Add Garlic and saute well
- Then add onion and Capsicum,saute well
- Now add other vegetables (cabbage, carrots and beans)
- Saute well and then add salt, pepper powder and Soya sauce
- Add the boiled rice and cook for 5 minutes after stirring it properly
- Our easy Vegetable Fried Rice is ready now
- You can include your favourite side dishes along with it.