Dates have an excellent nutrition profile. These are high in calories since it is a dried fruit. Dates are known for their high content of natural sugars. It’s interesting to notice that dried dates have a higher calorie content when compared to fresh fruit. Pregnant women who eat dates regularly have a higher chance of delivering by natural labour. Here, I am introducing a recipe of Dates along with biscuit. Hope all will love it.
First let’s see the ingredients for this preparation.
- Butter – 150 gm
- Sugar – 75 gm
- Dates finely chopped- 250 gm
- Biscuit(Mariegold/Arrowroot) – 200 gm
- Egg – 1
Method of preparation :
- Take a saucepan and add butter to it
- After the butter gets melted,add sugar
- Now add chopped dates when the sugar also melts completely
- Add crushed biscuit pieces to it
- Mix everything along with one beaten egg
- Using a butter paper,roll this mix in the shape of a cylinder
- Refrigerate it for 3 to 4 hours
- After cooling,cut it into 1/2 inch small pieces
- Our Dates Roll is ready to serve.