Prawns roast is simply an amazing recipe of prawns which is used both as starter as well as side dish for rice. This is a very simple recipe which does not consume our time in the kitchen. Here,the prawns is little juicy. So, everyone will definitely love it.
First let’s see the ingredients for this preparation.
- Prawns – 500 g
- Onion – 3 medium
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tspn
- Kashmiri chilli powder- 1 tbspn
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tspn
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tspn
- Tomato sauce- 1 tspn
- Salt – as per required
- Curry leaves
Method of preparation:
- Wash and clean the prawns properly
- Marinate the prawns by mixing well with the above ingredients other than onion
- Let it rest of 20 minutes
- Take a kadai,add oil and shallow fry the prawns
- Add onion to it
- Roast the prawns along with onion
- Garnish it with curry leaves and serve hot.